45-064 / 45-065
Perfect for low volume processing of wire and cable.
For low-volume processing of large wire and cable, our Lever Strippers are the ideal solution. With a large selection of blades available, you can cut insulation and remove slugs with minimal force – even strip parallel cable ribbon, and more!
Note: Blades are not included with base machines.
- Perfect for low volume processing of wire and cable.
- Long lever swings two knife-type blades, cutting insulation and removing slug with minimal force.
- Round blades will strip down to finest wire provided sufficient insulation thickness.
- Strips multiple wires of same gauge with one stroke using parallel flat blades.
- Strips parallel cable ribbon cable and cable up to 1-1/8 in. (2.86cm) diameter. Strips rubber, plastic (including PCV and polyethylene, fiberglass and fabric insulations.
- Large selection of blades available.
- Wire Size (45-064)
- Up to 0.50 in (12.5 mm)
- Wire Size (45-065)
- Up to 1.125 in (28 mm)
- Strip Length
- Full strip removal to 2.5 in (63 mm). Longer strips possible with partial stripping.
- Dimensions (45-064) w/o Handle – LxWxH
- 11 x 7 x 5 in (279 x 178 x 127 mm)
- Dimensions (45-065) w/o Handle – LxWxH
- 11 x 7 x 5.75 in (279 x 178 x 146 mm)
- 16 lb (7.3 kg)
Specifications are subject to change without notice, and exceptions may apply depending on application, wire and other variables. Optional equipment may require standard machine modification and/or later specifications.