Power Wire Stripper
Strip wire instantly, accurately and effortlessly with our 45-146 pneumatic wire stripper. Economical and powerful, this benchtop unit will strip wire ends from 30-8 AWG (0.05-8 mm2).
- Instant, accurate, effortless stripping of 30-8 AWG (0.05-8mm2) wire.
- Performs medium to high volume stripping with minimal investment.
- Utilizes pneumatic power with foot pedal actuation.
- Can be purchased as complete kit with foot pedal, hook-up kit and air blast.
- Accepts die blades for Teflon® and other difficult insulation.
- Wire Size
- 30-8 AWG (0.05-8 mm2)
- Air Supply
- 60-100 PSI (4-7 Bar)
- Dimensions LxWxH
- 3.625 x 14.125 x 4 in (92 x 359 x 102 mm)
- 6.5 lb (3 kg)
- Strip Length
- Wire Stop Adjustable to 0.625 in (15 mm). Longer partial strips can be achieved by removing the wire stop.
Specifications are subject to change without notice, and exceptions may apply depending on application, wire and other variables. Optional equipment may require standard machine modification and/or later specifications.