45-700 / 45-705
Wire Prepper System II
Automatically measure, cut and count hook-up wires, medical grade tubing, heat shrink, rubber cable and communication cable with our Wire Prepper System II. With an encoder that provides improved length consistency and heat treated steel blades that last longer, this unit stores up to 99 batch programs for quick, easy access to frequently run jobs and allows custom made product changes to suit specific end-user needs.
- Processes medical grade tubing, heat shrink, rubber cable, 30-10 AWG wire and up to 0.375 in OD power cable.
- Complete set-up change in less than one minute.
- User-friendly Prompting LED commands with membrane panel data entry require little training.
- Stores up to 99 batch programs.
- Equipped with heat treated steel blades.
- Modular design allows custom made product changes to suit specific end-user needs.
- Automatic cut-off switch to maximize operator safety.
- Programmable in inch or metric measuring systems.
- Encoder provides improved length consistency.
- Processes up to 17,100 pieces per hour.
- Pause Mode: 1 to 9 second programmed pause at any programmed quantity break
- 120 V or 220 V reversible fuse, 50 Hz or 60 Hz
- Dimensions WxHxD
- 12 x 7.4 x 13.4 in (305 x 188 x 340 mm)
- Cut Lengths
- Min 0.06 in (1.6 mm) / Max 9,999.99 in (9999.99cm)
- Cut Quantity
- Min 1 / Max 9,999
- Cut Capacity
- Wire – 30 AWG (0.05 mm2) min, 10 AWG (6 mm2) stranded, Ribbon – 0.75 in (19 mm) wide standard, 1.5 in (38 mm) wide on request, Cable – Up to 0.375 in (9.5 mm) OD Multi conductor
- Drive Speed
- 142 fpm (43 mpm) max, with ten programmable speed levels
- Drive Wheels
- Urethane dual gear motor drives, knurled steel optional
- Cutting Mechanism
- Geared motor drive
- Less than 1% of cut length with encoder calibration feature for greater accuracy (application dependent)
- Program Storage
- 99 part programs with battery back-up
Specifications are subject to change without notice, and exceptions may apply depending on application, wire and other variables. Optional equipment may require standard machine modification and/or later specifications.