45-725 / 45-730
Wire Prepper Lite
Automatically measure, cut and count wire, multi-conductor cable, tubing and heat shrink with our lightweight and portable Wire Prepper Lite. A low investment cost yet high in productivity, this unit is equipped with heat treated steel blades, fully electronic user-friendly controls, and a powerful motor drive to actuate cutting blades for consistent, square cuts.
- Automatically measures, cuts and counts 10 AWG stranded to 30 AWG wire and up to 0.3125 in OD multi-conductor cable, tubing and heat shrink.
- Lightweight and portable – weighing less than 20lb. It is an ideal bench top productivity tool.
- Complete set-up change in less than one minute – including changing wire reel.
- User-friendly Prompting LED commands with membrane panel data entry require little training.
- Fully electronic user-friendly controls with a negligible learning curve to master.
- Equipped with heat treated steel blades for long life and repeatable clean cuts.
- Utilizes powerful motor drive to actuate cutting blades for consistent, square cuts.
- All electric design eliminates pneumatic requirements.
- Data entry can be in either inch or metric measuring systems.
- Requires no tools for set-up or operation.
- Low investment cost and high productivity makes for a quick pay-back and ROI – perfect for job shops.
- 120 V or 220 V reversible fuse, 50 Hz or 60 Hz
- Dimensions WxHxD
- 9.5 x 8 x 9.5 in (241 x 203 x 241 mm)
- 14.5 lb (7.9 kg)
- Cut Lengths
- Min 0.06 in (1.6 mm) / Max 9,999.99 in (9999.99 cm)
- Cut Quantity
- Min 1 / Max 9,999
- Cut Capacity
- Wire – 30 AWG (0.05 mm2) min, 10 AWG (6 mm2) stranded, Cable – Up to 0.3125 in (7.9 mm) OD Multi conductor
- Feed Wheel
- Tungsten carbide grit coated
- Drive Speed
- 50 fpm (15.4 mpm)
- Cutting Mechanism
- Geared motor drive
- Approximately 2% of wire length (wire dependent)
Specifications are subject to change without notice, and exceptions may apply depending on application, wire and other variables. Optional equipment may require standard machine modification and/or later specifications.