AM-1 / AM-2
Heavy Duty Pneumatic Stripper
Get powerful and reliable results from the all-pneumatic operation of our AM-Series Heavy Duty wire stripping machines.
These easy to use and powerful machines are available in two models to match your wire stripping requirements. The Artos AM-Series Pneumatic Wire Striping machines are ideal for your larger wire and cable stripping applications. These bench units allow the operator to manually insert a blunt cut wire, and trigger the stripping of this wire through a pneumatic foot switch.
Applications for the AM-Series machines include battery cables, larger power cables, communication cables, and more. These units are also ideal for rework, as they can be equipped to trim and re-strip wire ends. The durable pneumatic design allows for millions of trouble free cycles. Separate powerful cylinders close the stripping tooling, and a third cylinder pulls the slug, either full off or partially as required. Either “V” or Die type blades can be used in the AM-Series machines.
- All-pneumatic operation for powerful and reliable results.
- Easy wire loading & operation.
- Adjustable strip control for V-style stripping blades.
- Flexible blade configuration for difficult applications.
- Air Requirement
- 80 PSI (5.5 Bar)
- Max Wire Size (AM-1)
- 4 AWG (20 mm2), 0.5 in (12 mm) OD
- Max Wire Size (AM-2)
- 0000 AWG (100 mm2), 1 in (25 mm) OD
- Weight (AM-1)
- 42 lb (19 kg)
- Weight (AM-2)
- 64 lb (29 kg)
- Dimensions (AM-1)
- 12 x 13.5 x 6 in (305 x 343 x 153 mm)
- Dimensions (AM-2)
- 17 x 21.6 x 7.9 in (431 x 549 x 201 mm)
- Strip Length (AM-1)
- 0.1875-2.5 in (4-63 mm)
- Strip Length (AM-2)
- 0.1875-4.75 in (4-120 mm)
Specifications are subject to change without notice, and exceptions may apply depending on application, wire and other variables. Optional equipment may require standard machine modification and/or later specifications.