C-4 / C-5
Measure & Cut-off Machine
The Artos C-4/5 products provide high-speed measure and cut-off of many applications including wire, cable, tubing, tape, labels, textiles, screen, celluloid, sand paper, shim stock. etc. The C-4/5 pulls material in strip form (usually provided on a reel or spool), measures the material to a programmed length, and cuts the material using steel cut-off blades.
Set-up and operation of the C-4/5 is performed through the use of digital counters and electronic controls. Material guides are easily adjusted for each application requirement. Multi-material guides are available to feed from more than one material source for increased productivity. Additional design features include a durable roller feed system and robust cutting mechanism designed for years of continuous operation.
- Robust, durable design for long life.
- Power-stroke mode for powerful applications.
- Two modes, depending on width of material.
- Multiple guide kits for feeding a variety of materials.
- Material Cutting
- Hot Stamp Marking*
- Short Length Processing
*requires additional accessory purchase
- Dimensions (C-4) – LxWxH
- 25 x 12 x 14 in (635 x 304 x 355 mm)
- Dimensions (C-5) – LxWxH
- 25 x 20 x 14 in (635 x 508 x 355 mm)
- Weight (C-4)
- 135 lb (61.3 kg)
- Weight (C-5)
- 160 lb (73 kg)
- Max Cutting Width (C-4)
- 5.875 in (150 mm)
- Max Cutting Width (C-5)
- 13.5 in (342 mm)
- Material Length
- Max 328 ft (99.9 m) / Min 0.04 in (1 mm)
- Material Thickness (C-4)
- 0.5 in (12.7 mm)
- Material Thickness (C-5)
- 0.25 in (6.3 mm)
- Feed Rate
- Variable from 6.4 in to 100 in/sec (0.16 to 2.5 m/sec) with adjustable acceleration/deceleration ramps.
Specifications are subject to change without notice, and exceptions may apply depending on application, wire and other variables. Optional equipment may require standard machine modification and/or later specifications.