Motorized Level Wind Coiling System
The CD-15 was designed as an optional collection system for the CS-326 wire processor, featuring simple operation.
The Artos CD-15 coiling system allows users of CS-326 machines to add the capability of coiling long wires and cables. A Level Winding System guides the cable as it is being coiled, producing neatly coiled bundles ready for packaging. The speed of the Level Winding System is adjustable, allowing control over the coil thickness. Additionally, the total coil height position is adjustable, allowing users to produce coils to meet their exact width, thickness, and height requirements.
Coil pins in this unit can be adjusted to specify the coil diameter. As the cable is fed from the CS-326 into the CD-15 through the unit’s telescoping guide tube, the system positions and secures the cable at a specified point where it is wound by the level-winding unit. After winding is complete, the automatic coil pins retract allowing the user to easily remove the coil and bind it. The finished product is a consistent coil that can be easily bundled and will neatly fit into its packaging.
- Fully integrated with CS-326; automatically adjusts to CS-326 feed speeds
- Adjustable inner coiling diameter
- Level winding of coil with adjustment of total coil height
- Wire lock for consistent coil shape
- Automatic coil pin retraction and guard opening
- Cart casters included for easy movement
- 110 V 1 phase 60 Hz, 220 V 1 phase 50 Hz
- Air Supply
- 80 PSI (6 Bar)
- Dimensions WxHxD
- 40 x 44 x 23.25 in (1016 x 1118 x 591 mm)
- Cable Diameter
- Up to 0.5 in (12.5 mm)
- Inner Coil Diameter
- Adjustable from 4 to 12 in (100 to 305 mm)
- Coil Height
- Adjustable to 4 in (100 mm)
- Total Cable Length
- Up to 100 m (Actual maximum lengths may vary depending on cable diameter and weight)
Specifications are subject to change without notice, and exceptions may apply depending on application, wire and other variables. Optional equipment may require standard machine modification and/or later specifications.