The Artos Cr.01 Single End Processor is a small-footprint, mid-range wire processing solution that’s a fully-automated, affordable upgrade from benchtop-level productivity.
The Cr.01 enables operators to measure, cut, strip both ends and crimp one end of a wire lead with a single machine without investing in a more expensive double-ended processor. The new machine can increase throughput by approximately four times when compared to a standard wire prep and benchtop unit and is perfect for wire harness applications. The Cr.01 improves production efficiency and reduces inventory, capital expenditures and floor space.
The Cr.01 features a footprint that is 20% smaller than a double-ended processor. It handles wire sizes from 30 to 12 awg and open to closed-barrel terminals. Easy-loading dual wire straighteners improve processing and a smooth belt drive handles all wire types. A patent-pending Sencor System automatically sets stripping diameter.
Scrap collection and clean-up is simple: there’s a conveniently-located bad crimp separator, slug collection unit, empty terminal strip collector and waste-paper take-up reel.
The Cr.01 offers easy guide changes with handy guide storage, automatic programmable base height adjustment, an easy out and in servo driven terminating unit, an intuitive pc interface and built-in splice detection.
Numerous accessories are available for the Cr.01, including a crimp force monitor, paper take-up, sencor system, programmable Z-axis, integrated crimp height micrometer, wire splice detector, articulating wire infeed roller, manual and automatic testers and motorized collectors with batch tray.
- Measure, cut, strip both ends, and crimp one end of each wire
- Fully automated, affordable upgrade from benchtop-level productivity
- Small footprint solution
- Open and closed barrel terminals
- Wire sizes from 30 – 12 awg
- With straightener bar 2718 mm (107 inches)
- 889 mm (35 inches)
- With end feed terminal reels 1270 mm (50 inches)
- With guard down 1676 mm (66 inches)
- With guard up 1854 mm (73 inches)
- 476-535 Kg (1,050-1,180 lbs)
- ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS
- (Standard transformer) 230VAC ±10% 1 Phase 50/60 Hz 16Amps
- ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS
- (Universal transformer) 200 / 208 / 230VAC ±10% 1 Phase 50/60 Hz 16Amps
- PNEUMATIC REQUIREMENTS
- 6 Bar (80PSI)
- AIR CONSUMPTION
- 140 L/M 5 CFM
- WIRE RANGE
- Min 0.05mm2 30 AWG
Max 4.0mm2 12 AWG
OD 5mm 0.210 In.
- WIRE LENGTH
- Min 21mm+Lead strip length+Tail strip length
Max 100m 3938 inches
- STRIPPING LENGTHS
- Min. 0.1mm 0.004 in
Max 35mm 1.378 in
- PROGRAMMABLE PRESS STROKE
- Min 1mm 0.040 inches
Max 40mm 1.60 inches
Specifications are subject to change without notice, and exceptions may apply depending on application, wire and other variables. Optional equipment may require standard machine modification and/or later specifications.