Automatic Crimping Machine
Expanded design for specialized applications
Expanded capabilities for special applications.
Built on the same platform as the CR.11, the Artos CR.11L provides expanded capabilities beyond wire crimping for your unique wire processing application. The CR.11L offers a larger working table and flexible guard design to accommodate a number of different types of processing stations including twisting and tinning, loose pin crimping, ferrule crimping, DMD wire processing and more — making it an ideal, cost-effective solution for your specialized wire processing applications.
- Same standard features as the CR.11.
- Larger platform allows for specialized applications.
- Ideal for more dedicated needs.
- High production output with low investment.
- Provides one process station per wire end.
- Material Cutting
- Window / Mid Stripping*
- Open Barrel Crimping*
- Closed Barrel Crimping*
- Loose Pin / Socket Crimping*
- Ferrule Crimping*
- Wire End Twisting*
- Wire End Tinning*
- Ultra Sonic Welding*
- Adaptable for Special Assemblies*
- Hot Stamp Marking*
- Ink Jet Marking*
- Marking with Labels*
- Batching of Finished Wires
- Coiling of Long Wires*
- Short Length Processing
- Harness / Job Sequencing
*requires additional accessory purchase
- Wire Size
- 30-12 AWG (0.05-4mm2), optional to 10 AWG (6mm2)
- Wire Lengths
- 1 in – 328 ft (25 mm - 100 m).
- Strip Lengths
- 0.004-1.26 in (0.1-32 mm).
- 230 V 60/50Hz 1 Phase, optional 208V. 60/50 hz, 1Ph.
- Air Supply
- 5 CFM @ 80 PSI (2.3 l/sec. @ 6 Bar)
- Shipping Dimensions LxWxH
- 120” (3048mm) x 88” (2235mm) x 80” (2032mm)
- Shipping Weight
- Approximately 2200 lbs. (998kg)
Specifications are subject to change without notice, and exceptions may apply depending on application, wire and other variables. Optional equipment may require standard machine modification and/or later specifications.