Automatic Crimping Machine
Affordable wire processing just got faster.
The versatile Artos Cr.11 automatic crimping wire processor is engineered to handle high and low volume runs and a wide range of wire types. Now our engineers have made it even more efficient and up to 18% faster.
Combine the speed increase with digital, programmable servo-driven termination units and a quick-change cart system, and you’ve got a machine made for maximum performance.
More speed means more productivity, more capacity and best of all more profit.
- Ideal for high volume or high mix production needs.
- Cutting edge digital servo technology.
- Best in class performance and value.
- Simple to operate and maintain.
- Robust design.
- Low operating cost.
- Material Cutting
- Window / Mid Stripping*
- Open Barrel Crimping
- Closed Barrel Crimping
- Hot Stamp Marking*
- Ink Jet Marking*
- Marking with Labels*
- Batching of Finished Wires
- Coiling of Long Wires*
- Short Length Processing
- Harness / Job Sequencing
*requires additional accessory purchase
- Wire Size
- 30-12 AWG (0.05-4mm2), optional to 10 AWG (6mm2)
- Wire Lengths
- 1 in – 325 ft (25 mm - 100 m).
- Strip Lengths
- 0-1.26 in (0-32 mm).
- 230 V 60/50Hz 1 Phase, optional 208V. 60/50 hz, 1Ph.
- Air Supply
- 5 CFM @ 80 PSI (2.3 l/sec. @ 6 Bar)
- Shipping Dimensions LxWxH
- 114” (2895mm) x 54” (1371mm) x 80” (2032mm)
- Shipping Weight
- Approximately 2100 lbs. (952kg)
Specifications are subject to change without notice, and exceptions may apply depending on application, wire and other variables. Optional equipment may require standard machine modification and/or later specifications.