Heavy Cable Wire Cutting and Stripping
Tackle large cable processing with our powerful Large Cable Wire Processor. Ideal for processing battery cable, welding cable, power cable for appliances, multi-conductor cable for signal and power, and other heavy-duty cables and wires. Featuring servo-driven, tracto-style belt infeed and outfeed drive units with a dual blade cutterhead, this unit even has a short wire mode for those special applications.
- Powerful servo driven belt feed system and cutterhead.
- Integrated length encoder for accuracy and quality.
- Optional 3-blade cutterhead for high speed processing.
- PC operator control with Artos common Graphical User Interface.
- Removable wire scrap collection tray.
- Special tooling for processing steel cables.
- Material Cutting
- Window / Mid Stripping
- Two Stage Stripping
- Steel Cable Processing*
- Hot Stamp Marking*
- Ink Jet Marking*
- Marking with Labels*
- Coiling of Long Wires*
- Short Length Processing
- Harness / Job Sequencing
*requires additional accessory purchase
- Wire sizes
- Up to 300mm2 (500 MCM) Wire Dependent
- Wire Diameter
- Up to 30mm (1.2"), Special Kit to 35mm (1.4") Wire Dependent
- Minimum Wire Length (Standard Mode)
- 250mm (10")
- Minimum Wire Length (Short Mode)
- < 50mm (< 2") Wire Dependent
- Strip Lengths
- Programmable from 0 to 1000mm (0 to 40") Wire Dependent
- Electrical requirement
- 220V, 1 Phase, 50 or 60 Hz
- Air requirement
- 5 CFM @ 80 PSI
- Dimensions (L x W x H)
- 1520mm x 605mm x 1455mm (50" x 23.75" x 57.25")
- Estimated shipping weight
- 1090Kg (2400 lbs.)
- Standard Features
- One pair of heavy-duty cutting bladesComplete safety guards and electrical interlockWire run-out detection switchInch or metric measuringOwner's manual
- Shipping Dimensions LXWXH
- 114” (2895mm) x 54” (1371mm) x 80” (2032mm)
- Shipping Weight
- Approximately 2200 lbs. (998kg)
Specifications are subject to change without notice, and exceptions may apply depending on application, wire and other variables. Optional equipment may require standard machine modification and/or later specifications.