Portable Wire Processor
Our next generation of bench top wire cutting and stripping machines.
The CS-338 offers enhanced performance and ease of use over our previous models. The tracker belt wire-feed system ensures gentle handling of wires for 30-8 AWG (0.05-8 mm2) and is now faster than preceding models. Additionally, wire change over and machine operation have been improved by the introduction of Lever Belt openers and angled operator panel. With these enhanced features, the “next-generation” CS-338 is guaranteed to provide you with maximum performance and value.
- Fully programmable, all electric design allows for quick set-up and operation.
- Lightweight, compact design – easily portable from station to station.
- Ergonomic, angled operator display for fast, easy data entry.
- Feed belt drive system for gentle processing of demanding wire applications.
- Improved feed rate.
- Lever belt openers for quick change of wire and automatic feed pressure control.
- Adjustable outfeed gap closure setting.
- Wire run-out detection.
- Material Cutting
- Window / Mid Stripping
- Hot Stamp Marking*
- Coiling of Long Wires*
- Short Length Processing
*requires additional accessory purchase
- Wire Size
- 30-8 AWG (0.05-8 mm2) Wire Dependent
- 110 V or 220 V, 1 Phase, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions WxHxD
- 16 x 12 x 10.5 in (407 x 305 x 267 mm)
- 70 lb (32 kg)
- Maximum Material OD
- 0.25 in (6.35 mm)
- Wire Cut Length
- 0.60-3,937 inch (1.4–99,999 mm)
- Wire Strip Length
- 0.01–2 inch (0.254–50.8 mm)
- Machine Output
- Over 2,000 pcs/hr (rate is dependent on application)
Specifications are subject to change without notice, and exceptions may apply depending on application, wire and other variables. Optional equipment may require standard machine modification and/or later specifications.