Tape Feed Ferrule Stripper/ Crimper
The all-electric FC-100 efficiently processes insulated wire end sleeves by providing fully automatic stripping of flexible PVC insulated cables and pressing of insulated end sleeves.
The tape feed ferrules are mounted for easy feeding into the processor. Changeover of the applicators and end sleeve tape can occur in seconds.
The FC-100 processes wire end sleeves from 0.5 to 2.5 mm² (20-14 AWG) wires. The maximum crimping length is 8 mm.
All applicators are included with the machine in a user friendly, color coordinated kit.
The LCD Display counts the quantities produced and automatically resets when powered off.
The lightweight machine with built-in handle is easily transported between stations.
- All-electric operation – no need for a pneumatic air supply
- Fully-automatic stripping and pressing wire ferrules
- Monitor quantities easily with the front-mounted LCD
- Fast applicator changeover; applicators available for multiple wire sizes
- Tape-feed for ferrules conveniently mounted for easy insertion
- Easily transported with built-in handle
- WORKING RANGE
- 20 - 14 AWG (0.5 - 2.5 mm²)
Maximum Crimp Length 8 mm
- PRESS FORM
- Trapezoid Shaped
- Ferrule Length 8mm (0.315 inch)
Width 16.5 cm (6.5 in.)
Height 32 cm (12.60 in.)
- 12 kg (26.45 lbs)
- 115V or 230V, 50Hz or 60Hz
Specifications are subject to change without notice, and exceptions may apply depending on application, wire and other variables. Optional equipment may require standard machine modification and/or later specifications.