Loose Ferrule Stripper/Crimper
The FC-200/250 electro-pneumatic wire stripping and loose ferrule crimping machine is a simple and exceptionally reliable maintenance-free machine. It is equipped to process loose piece insulated ferrules for wires up to 14 AWG on the FC-200 and 12-10 AWG on the FC-250.
The FC-200 can be simply set by selecting the cross section, and changing the crimping tools from the tooling kit included.
Stripping and crimping is simple and can be done in one operation!
- Wear-free, maintenance-free
- Easily change from just stripping to stripping and crimping ferrules in one operation
- Simple-fill bowl quickly orients and loads ferrules
- Easy bowl change and easier adjustable bowl speed settings
- Conveniently assessible waste bin
- 10mm or 12mm strip
- Easy tool change
- WIRE RANGE
- FC-200 Standard 22 - 14 AWG (0.5 - 1.5 mm²)
With Options 24 - 14 AWG (0.25 - 2.5 mm²)
FC-250 12 - 8 AWG (4, 6, 10 mm²)
- CRIMP LENGTH
- FC-200 10 - 12 mm
FC-250 12 mm only
- Length 55 cm (21.7 in.)
Width 25 cm (9.8 in.)
Height 41.2 cm (16.2 in.)
Weight 27 Kg (60 lbs)
- 110V or 220V 1 Phase
- AIR SUPPLY
- 6 bar
- FC-200 AVAILABLE OPTIONS
- Extension Kit for .25-.341 mm²
Extension Kit for 2.5 mm²
Crimping Die for square crimping
Replacement Conveyor Bowl Expansion
Kit for thicker insulation (UL)
Specifications are subject to change without notice, and exceptions may apply depending on application, wire and other variables. Optional equipment may require standard machine modification and/or later specifications.