Programmable Ink Jet Marker
Fully integrated and programmable!
Available in either black ink version (9540 Master) or pigmented ink version (9450 Contrast), the Markem-Imaje 9450 series provides fully integrated ink jet printing on wire and cables. These printers are available as an integrated printing system with a number of Artos wire processing systems including the CS-326, CS-327, CR.11, CR.11-L, and MTX Series machines. As an integrated printing system, all of the printing parameters including message content, message location, and printing characteristics are stored with the machines program data, eliminating the need to program the ink-jet marking system.
Service and supplies are available through the Imaje’s world wide network of service centers.
- Programmable printing of wire and cable.
- Fully integrated with Artos wire processing systems
- High speed printing while wire feeding.
- Easy to use and clean.
- Model 9450 Master – Black ink only
- Model 9450 Contrast – For Pigmented (Color) ink.
- Printing with “M” style head only.
- Max. Chars/Message
- Printing Methods
- Continuous or end marking
- Print Orientation
- Vertical, Horizontal or DIN (Chimney Style)
- Date Stamp marking
- 555mm (21.85”) tall X 418mm (16.45”) wide X 357mm (14.05”) deep
- 88 Lbs (40 Kg)
- Operating Temp
- 32 - 1250 F (0 – 500 C)
- 100 – 120V or 200 – 240V 50/60 Hz.
Specifications are subject to change without notice, and exceptions may apply depending on application, wire and other variables. Optional equipment may require standard machine modification and/or later specifications.