Benchtop Wheel Stamp Marker
Eliminates hand setting of individual type characters.
The KIP-20 hot stamp wire marking system features wheel characters for quick change of marking codes. Each printing wheel contains the full alphanumeric character set, and can be rotated in any combination to set the required marking code. Up to 28 printing wheels can be installed into the KIP-20.
With the printing wheels pre-loaded into the KIP-20, change-over of the marking code is as simple as rotating the printing wheel to the desired character, eliminating hand setting of individual type characters, and waiting for new characters to reach marking temperature.
Marking is possible on most wire insulations, and for wires from 0.038-0.75 in diameter (1-19 mm). Marking foil is available in various colors to better contrast with wire insulation color.
- The fastest intermittent hot stamp wire printer on the market today
- Utilizes full-size 40 character type wheels
- Prints horizontally or vertically along wire
- Quick-change fixture system minimizes set-up time and maximizes printing speed
- Prints on command from virtually any wire processor, cutter, stripper or terminator
- Operates remotely or with foot pedal
- Prints on sizes from .038-0.75 in OD
- Wire Size
- 0.038-0.75 in OD (1-19 mm)
- 110 V standard, 220 V available
- Air Supply
- 100 PSI
- Dimensions WxHxD
- 7 x 14 x 15 in (177 x 355 x 381 mm)
- 52 lb (25 kg)
- Pneumatic/electric, remote signal operation in conjunction with in-line wire processor
- Printing Method
- Hot Stamp process, full size
- Printing Area
- 1 line x 2.9 in on sizes 0.038-0.05 in OD
Specifications are subject to change without notice, and exceptions may apply depending on application, wire and other variables. Optional equipment may require standard machine modification and/or later specifications.