MULTI-TASK WIRE PROCESSOR
FLEXIBLE, HIGH-PERFORMANCE MACHINES DESIGNED FOR THE VALUE-MINDED BUYER
What can you expect from an Artos MTX wire processor?
Fact is, you won’t find a smarter, better engineered machine today that offers this kind of application flexibility.
The key is its “multi-tasking capability.” Up to three work stations can be installed on each side of the machine for a total of six unique processes. These stations can be programmed in any sequence and used more than once for a specific wire program.
Depending on your needs, you can expand your termination applications to include seal insertion, twisting and tinning, boot insertion, ultrasonic welding and more – without significant changeover or having to make additional investments.
- Expanded capability for up to 3 separate end of wire processing stations for each wire end.
- Flexible configuration for changing needs.
- Cutting edge digital servo technology.
- Open work-table design for easy access.
- Simple to operate and maintain.
- Robust design.
- Material Cutting
- Window / Mid Stripping*
- Two Stage Stripping*
- Open Barrel Crimping
- Closed Barrel Crimping
- Loose Pin / Socket Crimping*
- Ferrule Crimping*
- Insertion of Weather Seals*
- Shrink Tube End of Wire*
- Wire End Twisting*
- Wire End Tinning*
- Ultra Sonic Welding*
- Double Termination*
- Hot Stamp Marking*
- Ink Jet Marking*
- Marking with Labels*
- Batching of Finished Wires*
- Coiling of Long Wires*
- Harness / Job Sequencing
*requires additional accessory purchase
- Wire Size
- 24 to 10 AWG (0.22-6mm2) Smaller sizes may be possible depending on wire type
- Wire Length
- 2 in – 325 ft (51 mm – 100 m)
- Strip Length
- 0-0.630 in (0 to 16 mm) Longer strip lengths may be possible with additional tooling
- 208-480 V, 3 Phase, 50/60 Hz
- Air Supply
- 5 CFM @ 80 PSI (2.4 l/sec @ 6 Bar)
- Shipping Dimensions LxWxH
- 132” (3352mm) x 84” (2133mm) x 83” (2108mm)
- Shipping Weight
- MTX w/ 2 TU-10s, Approx. 4000 lb (1818 kg)
Specifications are subject to change without notice, and exceptions may apply depending on application, wire and other variables. Optional equipment may require standard machine modification and/or later specifications.