HEAVY-DUTY LARGE WIRE PROCESSING
Take on your toughest large wire applications with precision, speed and power with our MTX Heavy-Duty Large Wire Processor. Specially outfitted to allow you to process heavy duty wire, this unit features a heavy-duty wire straightener, a heavy-duty feed drive system, and a large wire guide kit.
- Robust heavy duty feed drive, cutter head and grippers allow for processing of large wires up to 12 mm in diameter.
- Loose terminal and reel terminal feeding available.
- A variety of crimping modules available to meet your demands.
- Heat shrink tube applications available.
- Material Cutting
- Open Barrel Crimping*
- Closed Barrel Crimping*
- Loose Terminal Crimping*
- Shrink Tube End of Wire*
- Wire End Tinning*
- Hot Stamp Marking*
- Ink Jet Marking*
- Marking with Labels*
- Batching of Finished Wires*
- Harness / Job Sequencing
*requires additional accessory purchase
- Wire Sizes
- 6mm2 - 50mm2 (10 to 1/0 AWG) Larger applications should be confirmed by Artos
- Max Wire O.D.
- 12mm (0.5 inch)
- Wire Lengths
- 51mm to 100M (2" to 325')
- Strip Lengths
- 0 to 19mm (0 to 0.83") Longer strip lengths are possible with optional stripping units
- Electrical Requirement
- 208 to 480 Volt, 3 Phase, 50 or 60 Hz
- Air Requirement
- 2.4 l/sec.@ 6 Bar (5 CFM @ 80 PSI)
- Production Speeds
- Will vary depending upon application
- Dimensions (LxWxH)
- With 2M Collector - 4030mm x 2050mm x 1840mm (159 in x 81 in x 73 in.)Height with guard open - 2900mm (114 in.)
- Shipping Dimensions LxWxH
- 144” (3657mm) x 87” (2209mm) x 83” (2108mm)
- Shipping Weight
- MTX 10 w/2M Collector – 2500kg (4500 lbs.)
Specifications are subject to change without notice, and exceptions may apply depending on application, wire and other variables. Optional equipment may require standard machine modification and/or later specifications.