Light Wire Prefeed Unit
The PF-11 light-wire prefeeder provides superior tangle-free feeds of small-gauge loose-coil wire up to 5.5mm (.22 inch) diameter, particularly for long wire applications.
The PF-11 is easy to load with minimal changeover time, and easier to program with a touch-screen panel to quickly adjust feed rate. The adaptive feeding system provides a constant and undisturbed supply, virtually eliminating wire misfeeds and length variations.
Maximize your productivity of small wire bundles – even at high speeds – with the PF-11 light-wire prefeeder from Artos.
- Maximizes productivity
- Tangle-free feeds
- Adaptive Feeding System up to 10 M/Sec (1968 Ft/min)
- Easy to load
- Easy to program
- WIRE SIZE
- up to 5.5mm (.22 inch) diameter
- WIRE BUNDLE DIAMETER
- Max to 860mm (34 inch)
- PAYOUT RATE
- Adjustable to 10M/Sec (1996 ft/min)
- 115 or 230 VAC 1Ph 50 or 60Hz 8amp max. Power is switchable
- Available with either standard height or elevated height - Standard height wire line from floor is 995mm (39.2 inch) - Recommended for CS- Series machines- Elevated height wire line from floor is 1111mm (43.75 inch) – Recommended for Cr. Series machines
- 113 Kg (250 lbs)
- Per drawing shown below
Specifications are subject to change without notice, and exceptions may apply depending on application, wire and other variables. Optional equipment may require standard machine modification and/or later specifications.