Multi-Wire Strip | Crimp
The SC-501 allows for the processing of jacketed cables, twisted pair wires, and other multi-wire applications requiring stripping and crimping. Each process step is selected individually by the operator allowing for a full range of processing capabilities. With modes for one, two, or three wire processing, the SC-501 is able to handle all combinations of multi-wire applications.
To ensure the stripping and crimping quality, the SC-501 will pre-qualify wire ends with a zero cut process. This provides consistent stripping lengths and wire placement for crimping. A standard Crimp Force Monitor inspects each crimp for defects.
The SC-501 provides quick change of set up by featuring programmable setting of the stripping length. Standard mini-style terminal applicators can be utilized with the SC-501. Changing of the applicator is fast and easy with a quick release adaptor.
- Provides ability to strip and crimp two wires at one time
- Programmable for 1, 2 or 3 wire bundles
- Quick change over of terminals and seal
- Programmable strip length setting
- PC control allows for all part parameters to be stored and recalled
- Built In quality controls including Crimp Force Monitor
- Includes paper take-up and carrier strip cutter for collection of waste items
- OUTER JACKET STRIPPING
- Min. = 20 mm (0.79 inch)
- STRIPPING LENGTH
- 1 – 8.0mm (.04-.31 Inch)
- WIRE SIZE
- 0.13 – 2.5mm2 (24-14 AWG)
- PRESS STROKE
- 40mm or 30mm
- CYCLE TIME
- Machine Cycle
- ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS
- 110V or 220V – 50/60 Hz 1PH
- PNEUMATIC REQUIREMENTS
- 6 Bar (80 PSI)
- W810 x H1690 x D890 mm
(32 x 66.5 x 35 Inch)
- 243Kg (535lbs.)
- Terminal applicator tooling
Specifications are subject to change without notice, and exceptions may apply depending on application, wire and other variables. Optional equipment may require standard machine modification and/or later specifications.