BENCH TOP CRIMPING UNIT
The Artos TU-14 is a versatile and powerful bench top crimping system. This bench top crimping unit is uniquely designed for optimal ease of use and change over. This unit features an integrated LED lighting source built into the work area and focused on the crimp tooling for optimal visibility. The safety shield conveniently swivels open without the use of tools, providing quick and easy access to the applicator unit. The standard terminal reel bracket allows for quick change from side to end feed terminal reels.
The quiet electronic control operates on 220V 1 phase power, and features both a forward and reverse jog mode for set-up and resetting of the crimping unit. The TU-14 also includes a standard pneumatic feed kit for operation of air-feed applicators. A Heavy Duty version is also available for more demanding crimping applications. The optional crimp force monitor provides for quality monitoring of each crimp.
- High Quality Precision Bench Top Crimping
- Quiet Electronic Operation
- Forward and Reverse Jog Mode
- Built in Light Focused on Crimping Tooling
- Easy Opening Safety Guard and Quick Release Base
- Integrated Pneumatic Feed System
- Optional Crimp Force Monitor Available
- WIRE RANGE
- Standard – up to 12 AWG (4 mm²), HD – up to 10 AWG (6 mm²)
- CRIMPING FORCE
- Standard – 13 kN (3000 lbs), HD – 20 kN (4500 lbs)
- 200 – 240V, 6A, 50/60 Hz, 1ph.
- PNEUMATIC SUPPLY
- 6-8 bar (80 PSI) only needed if air feed applicators are used.
- 40 mm fixed (1.57”) or 30 mm fixed (1.18”)
- SHUT HEIGHT
- 135.78 mm (5.346”) or 119.7 mm (4.713”) Position can be calibrated with a dial in the RAM.
- 90 kg (200 lbs)
- DIMENSIONS W x H x D
- 356 x 750 x 12.5 mm (14 x 29.5 x 12.5”) Excludes reel brackets.
- NOISE LEVEL
- 62 DBA, idle, 72 DBA crimping
- Heavy Duty (HD) Version
Specifications are subject to change without notice, and exceptions may apply depending on application, wire and other variables. Optional equipment may require standard machine modification and/or later specifications.