Dual Bowl Coiling System
Neatly coil long wires and cables into bundles ready for packaging with our Motorized Dual Bowl Coiling System.
The Komax CD-11 Motorized Dual Bowl Wire Coiling System has been designed as an optional collection system to coil long wires processed on the Komax CS-326. This dual bowl system allows an operator to collect wire from one bowl while the machine is loading the other bowl. With this design, the machine can process continually, improving through-put over single bowl designs.
- Coils wires for easy handling
- Two bowl sizes to choose from
- Collects wires up to 100 ft (30 m) depending on wire diameter
- For use with Komax Models CS-26, CS-27 & CS-326
- Dual Bowl System allows one bowl to be loaded by the wire processing machine while the second bowl is unloaded
- Wire Size
- Up to 0.625 in (15 mm), Application dependent
- 125 lb (56 kg)
- Bowl Diameter
- Choose from 12 or 16 in (304 or 406 mm)
- 110 V, 1 phase 60 Hz or 220 V, 1 phase 50 Hz
- Air Supply
- 80 PSI (5.5 Bar)
Specifications are subject to change without notice, and exceptions may apply depending on application, wire and other variables. Optional equipment may require standard machine modification and/or later specifications.