FULLY AUTOMATED LASER WIRE STRIPPER:
A GAME-CHANGER FOR PRECISION APPLICATIONS.
Designed for applications in the military, medical and aerospace industries in which precise tolerances are critical, the CrL.22 handles ultra-thin insulation on wire as thin as 30-gauge with ease.
- Fully programmable, full circumference rotary laser controlling the number of rotations or stripping duration and the depth of cut
- Designed for sensitive applications
- No blades to touch or nick the conductor, preserving conductivity and eliminating the possibility of strand loss or wire fatigue
- Infinitely durable
- 100% clean strip with no insulation left behind in the crimp to jeopardize connectivity
The CrL.22’s laser unit, which is fully integrated into Artos Engineering’s stable, dependable software, makes the cut and the twister either fully or partially removes the slug.
- Material Cutting
- Window / Mid Stripping*
- Open Barrel Crimping
- Closed Barrel Crimping
- Wire End Twisting*
- Wire End Tinning*
- Hot Stamp Marking*
- Ink Jet Marking*
- Marking with Labels*
- Batching of Finished Wires
- Coiling of Long Wires*
- Short Length Processing
- Harness / Job Sequencing
*requires additional accessory purchase
- WIRE SIZE
- 30-12 AWG (0.05-4mm2), optional to 10 AWG (6mm2)
- WIRE LENGTHS
- 1 in – 325 ft (25 mm - 100 m).
- STRIP LENGTHS
- 0-1.26 in (0-32 mm).
- 230 V 60/50Hz 1 Phase, optional 208V. 60/50 hz, 1Ph.
- AIR SUPPLY
- 5 CFM @ 80 PSI (2.3 l/sec. @ 6 Bar)
- SHIPPING DIMENSIONS
- LXWXH114” (2895mm) x 54” (1371mm) x 80” (2032mm)
- SHIPPING WEIGHT
- Approximately 2100 lbs. (952kg)
Specifications are subject to change without notice, and exceptions may apply depending on application, wire and other variables. Optional equipment may require standard machine modification and/or later specifications.