Ignition Wire Processing
Bring your Ignition Wire processing into the 21st century with the CRX-33 IGNITION Wire Processor. This system has been specially outfitted to handle the unique demands of processing ignition wire for the automotive and OEM markets. The CRX-33 IGNITION System is ideal for processing ignition wires from 5-10 mm; wire with carbon core, copper core, and other conductors (either folding or crimp or straight crimp); end feed or side feed terminals with straight or angled barrels; and terminals with single, double or triple crimp.
- Industry leading fully integrated solution for processing of ignition cable sets.
- Quick change modular tooling with integrated core wiper optimizes machine performance and minimizes change over.
- Optional resistance testing available with bad sorting and auto-remake.
- Processing of 5 – 10 mm cables, with carbon or copper conductors.
- Wire Sizes
- 5-10mm Ignition wires (Carbon core, copper core, and other conductors)
- Wire Lengths
- 51mm to 100M (2" to 325')
- Strip Lengths
- 0 to 16mm (0 to 0.630") Longer strip lengths may be possible with additional tooling
- End feed and side feed, fold and crimp or straight crimp
- Electrical Requirement
- 208 to 480 Volt, 3 Phase, 50 or 60 Hz
- Air Requirement
- 2.4 l/sec.@ 6 Bar (5 CFM @ 80 PSI)
- Dimensions (LxWxH)
- With Passive Collector - 3175mm x 1730mm x 1840mm (125 in x 70 in x 73 in.)With 4M Collector - 5850mm x 1730mm x 1840mm (230 in x 70 in x 73 in.)Height with guard open - 2900mm (114 in.)
- Shipping Dimensions LxWxH
- 142” (3606mm) x 87” (2209mm) x 83” (2108mm)
- Shipping Weight
- CRX-33 IGNITION w/2 TU-10s – Approx. 1818kg (4000 lbs.)
Specifications are subject to change without notice, and exceptions may apply depending on application, wire and other variables. Optional equipment may require standard machine modification and/or later specifications.