Servo Driven Wire Processor
Totally electronic and fully programmable, the CS-326 Servo Driven Wire Processor is truly a “high-tech workhorse.”
The CS-326 features a powerful servo driven design, able to provide a degree of speed and accuracy that’s simply not possible with stepper motor designs. By combining these two innovations into one electronic design, Komax makes your wire stripping duties fast, reliable and economical. With the optional work table, you can roll this machine up and plug it in near any workstation in your plant.
- Industry standard for over 10 years.
- New features improve performance and setup ease.
- Wide application range.
- Durable Komax design.
- New options for process integrity.
- Standard PC interface for ease of use.
- Material Cutting
- Window / Mid Stripping
- Two Stage Stripping
- Steel Cable Processing*
- Cutting of Kevlar Jacket*
- Stripping of Coaxial Cables*
- Ignition Cable Processing*
- Hot Stamp Marking*
- Ink Jet Marking*
- Marking with Labels*
- Coiling of Long Wires*
- Short Length Processing
- Harness / Job Sequencing
*requires additional accessory purchase
- Wire Size
- Minimum 30 AWG (0.05 mm) wire dependent, Maximum 0.5 in (12.5 mm) O.D. or 4 AWG (25 mm2). Optional kit to 0.625 in (15 mm).
- 110 V 1 Phase 60 Hz, 220 V 1 Phase 50Hz
- Dimensions WxHxD
- 34 x 24.25 x 23 in (864 x 615 x 585 mm)
- Height With Monitor
- 37 in (940 mm) with monitor
- 400 lb (182 kg)
- Cutting Length
- Minimum 0.25 in (6.4 mm), Maximum 3900 in (100 m)
- Stripping Length
- Minimum Programmable to 0.01 in (0.254 mm), Maximum 39 in (1,000 mm) wire dependent
- Shipping Dimensions LxWxH
- 60” (1524mm) x 33” (838mm) x 38” (965mm)
- Shipping Weight
- Approximately 420 lbs. (190kg)
Specifications are subject to change without notice, and exceptions may apply depending on application, wire and other variables. Optional equipment may require standard machine modification and/or later specifications.