Bench Top Crimping System
The Artos LTC-2 Bench Top Crimping System is designed to crimp loose connectors. Crimping Die Sets can be quickly installed into the LTC-2 to crimp a variety of contacts to simplify complex connections and establish an accurate and reliable process.
This powerful crimper will produce up to 2,248 lbs. (10kN) of crimping force. Despite this strong crimping force, the LTC-2 is modest in size, weighing only 22 lbs (10 kg), and can easily be moved between work centers with the built in handle.
All electric operation eliminates any pneumatic air supply. Simply plug and play!
- All electric plug and play
- Designed to crimp loose connectors
- Die sets easily installed for a variety of contacts
- Simple reliable and accurate process
- Produces up to 2,248 lbs. (10kN) of crimping force
- Small size weighs only 22 lbs.
- Handy built in handle
- Length12.59 in. (320 mm) Width 5.51 in. (140 mm) Height 8.66 in. (120 mm)
- 115V/ 60 Hz - 230V/ 50 Hz - 160 VA Power Consumption
- WIRE RANGE
- The wire range depends on the terminal dimensions. The range for connectors is up to 8 AWG.
- MAX CRIMPING FORCE
- Up to 2248 lbs. (10 kN)
- 22.05 lbs (10 kg)
- CRIMPING DIES
- Die sets are sold separately. Available Crimp Dies are each assigned a protective cover with a fitted insertion slit. See Options for Details! Please inquire for pricing.
- CONNECTOR TYPES
- Insullated Terminals, Non-Insulated Terminals Rings, Pins, Sockets, Splices, Coaxial Cable Connectors Modular Connects, Fiber Optic SMA, SMB, SFR Connectors
Specifications are subject to change without notice, and exceptions may apply depending on application, wire and other variables. Optional equipment may require standard machine modification and/or later specifications.