Komax builds quality, value and versatility into every MRS Type we make.
Quality, value and versatility are built into every MRS style terminal applicator. Each tool is made and tested to our exact customer’s crimping specifications. Insulation and conductor crimping heights can be independently adjusted.
The MRS applicator is available for side feed terminals and is easily changed form bench press to automatic terminator for either pre-cycle or post-cycle terminal feeding. A non-resettable 7 digit counter is included with each unit for tracking of crimping cycle for preventative maintenance. Replacement of crimping tooling and anvils is easily accomplished.
- Standard “mini-style” footprint fits most common press designs.
- High quality robust design for both bench and automatic machine use.
- Insulation and conductor crimps can be independently adjusted. Optional fine adjustment crimping setting available.
- Designed to meet terminal manufacturing crimping specifications.
- For use with most open barrel terminals
- For Left to Right feed terminal designs
- Non-resettable counter included
- Max. Wire Range
- 8 AWG (10.0mm2)
- Max. Terminal Thickness
- 0.047 inch (1.2mm)
- Terminal Pitch
- Maximum 1.06 inch (27mm)
- Press Stroke
- 1.575 inch (40mm)
- Press Shut Height
- 5.35 inch (135.78mm)
- Dimensions (W x H x D)
- 5.66in x 5.72in x 4.13in (144mm x 145.5mm x 105mm)
- 8.6 Lbs (3.9 Kg)
Specifications are subject to change without notice, and exceptions may apply depending on application, wire and other variables. Optional equipment may require standard machine modification and/or later specifications.