Heavy Duty Wire Prefeed Unit
The Artos PF-10 is the latest generation of prefeeding equipment designed for heavy duty reel applications. Reels with a diameter of up to 1,2 M (48 inches) and weights up to 1134 Kg (2500 lbs) may be processed in the PF-10 prefeeder. This unit is an ideal companion to our CS-327 or other large wire processing machines, and features a shaft driven system for precision unwinding of wire.
Set up and reel change-over is simplified by allowing easy access via the upward lifting safety guard. Raising and lowering reels is motor controlled and activated by the simple press of a button. With only two pulleys, wire threading is minimized further shortening set-up time.
The intelligent control of the PF-10 senses the wire reel diameter and automatically adjusts spool RPM to create a steady outflow of material.
The PF-10 features a standard machine interface to communicate system errors and estops.
- Extra Large Reel Capacity
- Simple Reel Loading and Unloading
- Minimal Threading of Wire
- Motorized Reel Lift
- Easy Opening Safety Guard
- Reel Rewind Feature
- Adaptive Feeding System for Up to 2 M/Sec.
- WIRE RANGE
- Wire OD up to 35mm (1.5”)
- Max. Reel Size
- Diameter – 1,22 M (48 inches), Width – 0.96M (38 inches), Weight – 1.135 Kg (2500 Lbs)
- 220 VAC 50/60 Hz 3 Phase (25 Amp per circuit)
- PNEUMATIC SUPPLY
- Wire Payout Rate
- Variable up to 2 M / Sec.
- DIMENSIONS L x W x H
- Guard Closed 126" (3200mm) x 57" (1448mm) x 58",(1473mm), Guard open 136" (3454mm) x 57" (1448mm) x 96" (2438mm)
Specifications are subject to change without notice, and exceptions may apply depending on application, wire and other variables. Optional equipment may require standard machine modification and/or later specifications.