MEDIUM DUTY PREFEEDER
The Artos PF-6 prefeed offers an economical and reliable solution to your wire prefeeding requirements.
Replacing our popular PF-1 and PF-2 models, the new Artos PF-6 is designed for use with most automatic wire processing machines. The PF-6 prefeeder optimizes the performance of your wire processing system by eliminating wire tangles, wire misfeeds, and length variations caused by improper handling of wire spools.
Improvements offered by the PF-6 include an arm lock and redesigned pulley configuration for easier spool loading and wire threading. The PF-6 also offers a faster payoff (up to 4 m/sec) to accommodate today’s faster wire processing machinery.
- Eliminates wire tangles, misfeeds and length variations
- Payout rate of up to 820 ft/min (4 m/sec)
- Improved loading features including: arm lock, improved side-plate design, and easier wire threading
- Strong control arm and excellent motor controls
- Allows for two different reels to be loaded at same time
- 110 V 60 Hz 1 phase, 220 V 50 Hz 1 phase
- Dimensions WxHxD
- 46 x 53 x 21 in (1,170 x 1,340 x 533 mm)
- 285 lb (129.5 kg)
- Spool Weight
- Up to 150 lb (68 kg)
- Spool Diameter
- Up to 24 in (609 mm)
- Spool Width
- Up to 32in (812 mm) with Reel Stand (AF-1 091)
- Feed Rates
- Up to 820 ft/min (4 m/sec)
- Shipping Dimensions LxWxH
- 26” (660mm) x 39” (990mm) x 54” (1371mm)
- Shipping Weight
- Approximately 330 lbs. (150kg)
Specifications are subject to change without notice, and exceptions may apply depending on application, wire and other variables. Optional equipment may require standard machine modification and/or later specifications.