Multi-Wire Seal | Strip | Crimp
The SSC-500 processes jacketed cables, twisted pair wires, and other multi-wire applications requiring weather seal insertion, stripping and crimping. Each process step can be selected individually by the operator allowing for a full range of processing capabilities.
With quality and consistency of stripping and crimping at the forefront, the SSC-500 prequalifies wire ends with a zero-cut process to provide consistent stripping lengths and wire placement. A Crimp Force Monitor is standard and inspects each crimp for added assurance.
The SSC-500 utilizes the same seal feeding system, pin and tube as the Komax ASM-400, effectively sharing tooling with your fully automatic machine.
Standard mini-style terminal applicators can be utilized with the SSC-500. Changing of the applicator is fast and easy with a quick release adaptor.
- Seals, strips, and crimps up to two wires at one time
- Quick change-over of terminals and seal
- Utilizes common seal and terminal tooling
- PC control allows for all part parameters to be stored and recalled
- Built-In quality controls including Crimp Force Monitor
- Includes paper take-up and carrier strip cutter for collection of waste items
- OUTER JACKET STRIPPING
- Min. = 30 mm (1.18 inch)
- STRIPPING LENGTH
- 2.5 – 6.0mm (.01-.23 inch)
- SEAL DIAMETER
- Up to 8mm (.315 inch)
- WIRE SIZE
- .35 – 2.0mm2 (22-14 AWG)
- PRESS STROKE
- 40mm (30mm available)
- CYCLE TIME
- Machine Cycle - 3 seconds
Total Cycle - 4.5 seconds
- ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS
- 110V or 220V – 50/60 Hz 1PH
- PNEUMATIC REQUIREMENTS
- 6 Bar (80 PSI)
- W1000 x H2000 x D1000mm
(39.4 x 78.5 x 39.4 Inch)
- 250 lbs. (114Kg)
- Seal Tooling Kit
Terminal applicator tooling
Specifications are subject to change without notice, and exceptions may apply depending on application, wire and other variables. Optional equipment may require standard machine modification and/or later specifications.